© Copyright 2000,2001 by Online Service Network Corporation
All rights reserved
of this website (this "Website") is offered to you based on the
condition that you accept without modification of the terms, conditions, and
notices contained herein (the "Terms and Conditions of Use"). Your
use of this Website constitutes your agreement to all of the Terms and
Conditions of Use.
This Website contains links to websites, web pages and services also operated under the fictitious name of Online Service Network Corporation (OCSNC, Online Computer Service Network Corporation or Online Computer Service Network) or its affiliates (the "Other Online Service Network Corporation"), and your use of each Other Online Service Network Corporation Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and such other terms and guidelines, if any, as are contained within each Other Online Service Network Corporation Site.
the event that any of the Terms and Conditions of Use conflict with the other
terms and guidelines contained within any particular Other Online Service
Network Corporation Site, then the other terms and guidelines for such Other
Online Service Network Corporation Site shall control. You agree to click on
the links to familiarize yourself with the Terms and Conditions of Use and
other terms and guidelines found throughout this Website and the Other Online
Service Network Corporation Sites and abide by them if you choose to use the
sites, pages or services to which they apply.
This Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as expressly agreed herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website. This material may be printed or downloaded and stored for your personal use.
This Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Online Service Network Corporation and the third parties that provide content on this site may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
INTERNET LINKING AGREEMENT
Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, you are authorized to establish a hyperlink ("the Link") from your site (the "Host Site") pointing to this site (the "Destination Site") on the following terms. By posting the Link on your Host Site, you are accepting the terms of this Agreement and any new version of it posted since your last visit. If the Agreement is not acceptable, then please do not use the Link. This Agreement was last updated on: April 15, 2001.
1. The Link. The Link will point to “www.onlinecomputerservicenetwork.com” and will be described textually as: “Online Computer Service Network”. The Link will also appear as a button logo link in the form provided by the Destination Site. During the Term, the Host Site may use the Destination Site's trademarks on a standalone, nonexclusive basis in support of the Link and for no other purpose. The linking information will be updated as needed.
2. Framing and Deep Linking. The Host Site may use "framing" or similar boundary control techniques to display the contents of the Destination Site to visitors that click on the Link. Frames will be distinctly noticeable to users and will not imply ownership, sponsorship or endorsement of the Destination Site. Commercial advertisements may not be displayed by the Host Site in the frame border. Deep linking to content appearing in files below the Destination Site's URL referenced in Section 1 ("The Link") is not permitted.
3. Link Placement. The Host Site will give prompt and serious consideration to all reasonable requests of the Destination Site concerning placement and appearance of the Link. The Host Site will in its reasonable discretion determine the style, substance and arrangement of links at its site.
4. Site Control. This Agreement reflects a simple linking arrangement between two Internet sites that are independently owned and operated. Neither party is a publisher, distributor, agent, partner, franchiser or endorser of the other party's site, content or features. Except as specifically stated, each party retains exclusive editorial control over its own site and has the right to make administrative or operational decisions it deems necessary or helpful in the normal course of business.
5. Privacy of User Data. The Destination Site will not collect, use or disclose any personal information of site visitors, except: (a) as functionally necessary to process visitor instructions and transactions; (b) for efficient internal operation, subject to adequate data security; (c) for appropriate sharing between the two Sites for their own internal marketing purposes; (d) to enforce this Agreement or comply with legal process, and (e) in emergencies when physical safety is believed at risk. Except as stated, personal information may not be disclosed to third parties. "Personal information" includes personal identity, billing information and navigation of site visitors.
6. Certain Responsibilities. Neither party's site will knowingly contain: (a) any content or feature which violates or infringes the rights of any person or which a reasonable person would consider abusive, profane or offensive, which is false or misleading, defamatory or harassing, excessively violent, or which violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, or (b) any obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit materials. The Host Site will not disparage the Destination Site or present the Link in a manner that diminishes its goodwill.
7. Hold Harmless. A party failing to comply with its responsibilities hereunder shall defend, indemnify and hold the other party harmless from all costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) from third party claims arising out of such failure.
8. Warranties & Liabilities. Each party warrants that it has all legal rights needed to enter into this Agreement. EXCEPT AS STATED, ALL SITES, LINKS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS AND AS AVAILABLE. There are no third party beneficiaries of this Agreement. Except for a knowing breach of warranty or for a duty to indemnify against certain third party claims hereunder, neither party is liable for direct damages exceeding $500. Except for willful infringement of a party's intellectual property rights, neither party is liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if notified of the possibility of such damages.
9. Termination. Either party may immediately suspend the Link if the other party is in material breach and may then terminate the Agreement if corrective action is not promptly forthcoming. If your membership is suspended or terminated, you will promptly remove the Link and stop using it. In addition, either party may terminate the Agreement if it discontinues relevant site operations. Otherwise, this Agreement will continue until terminated by either party upon advance written notice. Upon termination, the Host Site shall remove the Link and each party shall return all proprietary materials of the other party (such covenant is enforceable by injunction without posting bond). Termination has no effect on the warranty and indemnity provisions of this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneous. This document reflects our entire and exclusive agreement, supersedes all other communications regarding this subject and may be amended only in writing. It is governed by Florida law, without regard to conflicts of law principles. The parties will litigate any dispute in such designated State and irrevocably consent to exclusive personal jurisdiction therein. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Waiver of any provision in one instance shall not preclude future enforcement thereof. This Agreement shall automatically be deemed modified and conformed to the minimum requirements of current and future law. By placing the Link to our site on your Host Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement.